- Heat 200ml of milk on the stove.
- Add 2 tsp of powder to a cup.
- Add a drop of hot milk to the powder & mix to create a paste.
- Pour over the remaining hot milk & stir.
- Sweeten to taste.
- Dust with cinnamon.
- For an iced latte - repeat the steps above, allow to cool, and add ice.
- Use up to 4 tsp a day. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Helios - PoF X LADY Apothecary
HELIOS ~ The Greek God of the sun. A Turmeric spice blend for gut restoration and clear skin. Blended with Coconut milk, Golden Turmeric, Marigold petals, and Ayurvedic formula Triphala, Liquorice, Ginger & Cinnamon.
This powder can be whisked into hot milk for an instant creamy golden turmeric latte.
For intensional regular consumption, to support our bodies, our health, and wellbeing. Purposely unsweetened, but sweet enough to hit those sugar cravings.
- Corrects dysbiosis and clears toxins ‘ama’ from the gut
- Aids in the absorption of nutrients
- Supports the liver
- Optimises hormone health
- Promotes healthy clear skin
- Builds resilience to stress by lowering cortisol levels and regulating the hpa axis
- Promotes a calmer state of mind.
- Increases energy and vitality
- Reduces excess ‘pitta’
- Learn more about the blend and it's benefits here
LADY Apothecary is founded by Emma Marigold, a medical herbalist & Ayurvedic practitioner.
Where west meets east, Emma practices traditional western herbal medicine which originates from Ancient Greece & Ayurvedic medicine from India.
Both weave together & bear many similarities, likely from the same origin, integrating the elements, finding harmony within the ‘humors/doshas’, the constitution we are born with, the dominant elements that make us up (fire, water, air, ether).
Both these cultures sit close in the heart of LADY Apothecary & influence many aspects of this growing community.
Cocos Nucifera ~ Coconut Milk, Tapioca, Acacia Fibre, Curcuma Longa ~turmeric Root, Glycyrrhiza Glabra ~ Liquorice Root, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum ~ Cinnamon Bark, Zingiber Officinale ~ Ginger Root, Triphala ~ Amlaki (Phyllanthus Emblica), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) And Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula),calendula Officinalis ~ Marigold Petal.
100% Plant-based, With No Fillers.
150g tin/ 5.2 oz
Servings 30, serv. Size: 5g (2 tsp).
Recycle • Reuse • BPA free tin
Vegan + cruelty-free. 100% natural ingredients, derived from mother earth. No preservatives, artificial colourants, or
- 100% pure herbal medicine
- Always pesticide-free
- Fair trade & sustainable herb sourcing
- Practitioner formulated
- Never any additives, fillers, starches, synthetic ingredients & gluten-containing ingredients.
*if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medications, please consult a healthcare practitioner before adding these herbs into your diet.
This product is not intended to treat or cure disease.
As these are a collaborative product, they are exempt from any discounts or promotions.
Additional ways to use HELIOS
- Whisk into your morning oats
- Add to cooked rice pudding, to make a golden turmeric rice pudding
- Add to your smoothie with banana, tropical fruits, and plant-based milk golden treat (smoothie bowl).
- Add to raw date bites (raw baking) and coat in desiccated coconut
- Add to cake mixes
- Add to curries, soups, stews
Plant A Tree
For every bottle sold, we will plant a tree via Ecologi.